banner



Mystic Messenger Yoosung Chat Times

Yoosung is a xx-year-one-time college student who enjoys the online game LOLOL and cooking.

Mystic Messenger Related Pages

[Previous Twenty-four hours] —-  [Adjacent Day]


00:10 – Jaehee's trust

Character(s): Jaehee

——————

Pick 1
Jaehee, V was just here. (Naught)
Jaehee, did you lot hear from Yoosung yet? (Yoosung)

Selection 2
This is really difficult… (*Yoosung)
There is nothing for you to be sorry about. (Jaehee)

Selection 3
Well… We'll just take to cease everything~ (*Yoosung)
They will render. (Yoosung)

Option iv
Information technology's hard to stay in an organization that'south under threat. (*Yoosung)
Thank yous for telling me that. (Jaehee)

Selection 5
Everything will exist fine, Jaehee. (Jaehee)
Bye, Jaehee. (Nothing)


Annotation: Yoosung calls after the VNM
Who should pick upwardly if yous call after the VNM: Jumin, Zen, Yoosung


01:50 – Tin't sleep

Graphic symbol(s): Zen, Jaehee

——————

Selection ane
Are yous two both non sleeping? (Nothing)
What are you two doing this belatedly? (Nothing)

Option two
Astonishing how he tin can do that correct now~ (Zilch)
Doesn't Jumin sleep? (Zero)

Selection 3
I really want Yoosung to come up back soon…! (Yoosung)
What if everything goes incorrect? (*Yoosung)

Choice four
Think he'll start playing games over again in one case everything calms down. (Nothing)
Yoosung has changed and so much it's surprising (Nothing)

Selection 5
It is true Yoosung doesn't really deserve me. (*Yoosung)
I think Yoosung totally roughshod for me. (Yoosung)

Option 6
Jumin has a lot of fiscal power and then he could have dealt with it somehow… (Jumin)
I want to work at Jumin'southward company lol (*Yoosung Break)

Selection vii
Isn't Seven religious? (707)
I experience like you'd b a devoted laic, Jaehee. (Jaehee)

Choice 8
Let's terminate talking about this and merely wait for them to attain us. (Yoosung)
I promise today isn't the concluding day for friendly conversations like this. (*Cipher)

Selection 9
Have a adept night, Zen (Zen)
Jaehee, don't work as well hard. (Jaehee)


03:thirteen – Wish for the best

Grapheme(southward): Jumin

——————

Selection 1
Jumin, did you hear from them yet? (Yoosung)
Jumin, yous're still up? (*Jumin)

Option 2
How is Jaehee?
I guess~ Stalking you rather than Zen volition exist more helpful. (*Jumin)
Everyone has to be rubber. (Yoosung)

Option 3
Hmm. I think information technology's too tardily.
When don't have much time… but tin you lot yet tell them to reach me? (Email from medicine)

Selection 4
Information technology's only meaningful if everyone'southward rubber. (Yoosung)
If Yoosung isn't safe, I'm non gonna give a damn about the party and trash everything! (*Yoosung)

Selection 5
Thanks for maxim that. Sleep well, Jumin. (Jumin)
Good goodbye. (Nothing)


06:50 – Anxious Zen

Character(southward): Zen

——————

Selection 1
Zen, you haven't heard annihilation from Yoosung yet? (Yoosung)
I haven't heard annihilation… Something bad must take happened. (*Yoosung)

Selection 2
I would accept felt so alone if fifty-fifty y'all went along. (Zen)
If you lot went along, there would have been a higher risk for Yoosung to return… (*Yoosung)

Choice three
Aren't you lot being also nervous? (Cipher)
To who? (Nothing)

Selection 4
You should think of your wellness. (Zen)
Everything volition exist fine. (Nil)


Note: Yoosung calls later the Visual Novel


08:59 – Trust them and be patient

Grapheme(s): Jumin, Jaehee
Who should pick up if you lot call after this chat (called around 12:14, so this could be fastened to the 12:12 conversation…): 707, Yoosung (Both are short calls)

——————

Option one
Zen is existence likewise nervous. (Nothing)
I'm getting nervous now… (Goose egg)

Choice two
Wow. Jumin must be a robot without a soul. (Jaehee)
He's right. (Jumin)

Option 3
Not really surprising. Not really funny. (Jaehee)
Wow. Yous're so good… lolol (Jumin)

Selection four
Jumin, you lot're funny in a different sense. (Jumin)
Yup. (Jaehee)

Option five
Would he have really? (Zero)
Jumin, you're not the spy or the hacker, right? (Jumin)

Selection 6
I think y'all 2 accept deep faith in each other. (Jumin)
I retrieve this is all considering of V. (Nothing)

Option 7
Okay. Thanks for worrying. (Jumin)
Practiced bye. (Aught)


Game branch


12:12 – Waiting to hear from them

Grapheme(s): Zen

——————

Option 1
We haven't heard anything… They said they'd be back past morning. (Nothing)
Zen… are you lot okay? (Zen)

Pick 2
I'm getting tired of waiting. (Yoosung)
I wish they told us exactly what they were going to practice… (Zen)

Choice 3
V said he would make certain they'd come up back. I want to believe him. (Zen)
Don't be so nervous, Zen. I'm here for you lot. (Nothing)

Selection 4
Yes… they will come up back. (Zen)
If they don't… I'm going to resent Five. (Yoosung)


17:xxx – Return

Character(south): Yoosung

——————

Option 1
Yoosung! What near 7?
Yoosung! You're back. I'm glad. I'm and so glad! (Yoosung)

Pick 2
Don't e'er leave me. I was then worried!
What happened? (Zip)

Selection 3
But tell me, please? (Yoosung)
You lot similar Seven more than me?

Pick 4
Anyways, I'yard glad yous're safety… (Yoosung)
So everyone is safe at present?(Zilch)

Selection 5
We can encounter each other now? (Nothing)
I'1000 so glad nosotros can hold the party!

Choice 6
Can't you come up see me now?
Only get some rest for at present. You did and then well. (Yoosung)

Selection 7
Thank y'all.
I dear yous… (Yoosung)

Selection 8
Okay. I'one thousand and then glad your back. Get some balance, Yoosung. (Yoosung)
Talk to me equally presently as you lot wake upwardly~!


Note: Yoosung calls after the Visual Novel


xviii:45 – The purpose of the hacker

Character(s): Jumin, 707
Notation: 707 calls after this chat
Who should selection up if you phone call after this chat (called around 22:10/10:ten, and so this could be attached to the 20:21 chat…):  Yoosung, Jaehee

——————

Selection 1
I'grand so glad Yoosung is safe! (Yoosung)
Seven! I'm glad you're condom!

Selection 2
Now, tell us everything yous didn't before.
Did everything go well? (Zilch)

Choice 3
I'm glad we'll be able to hold the political party.
Everyone'due south safe now, correct? (Naught)

Option 4
Then they really did want the data in this flat? (Nix)
Anyways, I'm glad to hear everyone's safe.

Option 5
Now all I take to do is await until I get to run across everyone, which is tomorrow!
I can't wait until I finally get to meet Yoosung…! (Yoosung)

Selection half-dozen
Vii seemed really lifeless. (Nothing)
I'thousand so glad everyone'due south condom.

Selection 7
Sleep tight, Jumin. (Nothing)
Get some balance, Jumin. You deserve it.


20:21 – Relieved Zen and Jaehee

Character(s): Zen, Jaehee

——————

Selection 1
Tomorrow'south the D-24-hour interval!
I'chiliad glad everything worked out. (Naught)

Selection ii
We have to believe that everyone is safe now. (Zilch)
Jumin has to remainder as well.

Selection iii
I was and then nervous I was losing my mind.
It's all thanks to everyone not losing promise and waiting. (Zen)

Pick 4
I hope a lot.
If this party doesn't work out, we tin can try again next time! (Aught)

Option 5
I'm feeling a lot of pressure;;
I'thou confident. (Jaehee)

Option half-dozen
A black dress~
A white dress!
A white shirt and jeans (Yoosung)

Option seven
Bustle and become, Jaehee. (Jaehee)
Choose something dainty, Zen.


Notation: Zen calls after the Visual Novel


22:22 – I volition see you tomorrow

Character(s): Jumin

——————

Option 1
I'k so excited… (Jumin)
Jumin… Information technology's tomorrow!

Selection 2
What time is the political party tomorrow?
Jaehee's astonishing…!
But I oasis't heard anything from Yoosung… (Yoosung)

Selection 3
Yup! See you tomorrow.
I tin can't believe I'm going to see Yoosung tomorrow. It feels like a dream. (Yoosung)

Mystic Messenger Yoosung Chat Times,

Source: https://otomeobsessed.com/walkthrough-mystic-messenger-yoosung-route-tenth-day-chats/

Posted by: kerbyadve1968.blogspot.com

0 Response to "Mystic Messenger Yoosung Chat Times"

Post a Comment

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel